Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday morning roundup

Time chooses well for its Person of the Year.

When U.S. citizens get snared in immigration enforcement measures, the system's abuses and inefficiencies are exposed.

Y'all know I often roll my eyes at Tom Friedman, but when it comes to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict--specifically, the perspective of American Jews therein--he does speak for me.

Is this the best the Times can do in covering the social implications of a closing gender gap? On a side note: I'd never thought to think about, much less worry about, what (the appearance of) my credit card said about me.

Speaking of changing gender dynamics, here are one study's findings on what makes for happily married parents.

Get these buzzwords off your resume.

In honor of the $5 bottle of--I $hit you not--"artisan" water in my hotel room, I give you Lewis Black:

No comments: