Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday evening roundup

What? Almost 80 percent of the public doesn't approve of women wearing shorts?

I think the writers for the Post's "On Parenting" blog are on crack. They go out of their way to defend people who open unpaid-for goods in supermarkets, while slamming philanthropists. There is so much that's wrong with this woman's argument, but I don't need to get into it because the commenters already did.

Oh, Whole Foods. You're funny.


Really, Atlantic?? FYI, if you feel the need to comment on that article, note that I haven't read it, because I have better things to read about than trends in pubic hair.
***
Do you guys know what tomorrow is? Hint: I have reason to believe that there will be a lot of blogging for the next eleven days.

No comments: