Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mild afternoon update

So mom keeps suggesting we go for a walk, and then keeps doing other stuff, like calling the friend whose son she wants to set me up with. Oh, she just got off the phone with her.

Anyway, while she was on the phone I caught up on HuffPo. Someone doesn't have a sense of humor. For the record, most women I know do not find sweatpants sexy on men. I mean, I suppose it's possible, but not outside the house.

So I got bored with HuffPo and started looking for vegan recipes (what? I had lots of time at the airport this morning to read the New Yorker. I need brain candy, too.) But it turned into another source of frustration. Wasn't it just a week ago that I complained about people writing about pierogies in the plural? It's pierogi, people. That is plural.

Also: here are two videos, one a hilarious one from Jay and one, the cutest thing ever.

No comments: