Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mom combines two nagging points

I was just reading the paper and blogging about it (see previous post). Dad was getting ready for work. Mom woke up and came downstairs, found me at the computer. Mom said, "good morning." Just kidding.

Mom: Tsk! Already at the computer? It's making you fatter, you know!
A.: Go away.

She's now yelling at dad about something. And now, she's in the other room, watching the news. Which is apparently superior in her mind to reading the news online.

***
It's not like mom doesn't spend hours watching TV. It's not like she wastes any less time than I do. Sure, I watch the odd kitten-playing-with-iPad video, but mostly, I'm reading the paper or blogging or working on something. Where the hell does my mom get off commenting on my computer time?

No comments: