Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hair

Mom hasn't told me yet this morning that I've put on weight, but she has told me that my hair looks better down. Mom rarely misses an opportunity to tell me that my hair doesn't look better in a different way, although she did tell me at dinner last night that it looked good. Unlike the weight thing, or maybe just like the weight thing, the hair thing is hilarious because it's nonsensical. This morning, my hair was pulled back because I was exercising. Yesterday afternoon, when mom told me my hair looked bad, I had been walking for over an hour in the wind.

Mom started nagging me about my hair perhaps a full decade before she ever started nagging me about my weight. Doesn't matter if I'd just woken up, just come in from a bike ride, etc.; mom would let me know that my hair didn't look good.

At least she's consistent.

No comments: