Tuesday, August 11, 2009

[YAWN] Tuesday evening roundup

Because I'm f*ing tired. Not because these are boring.

Sarah Palin stooping to new lows in public discourse? Who'd have thought.

Dan Rather articulates why threatened journalism means a weaker country.

Continental is aiming for honors in customer service. Egad.

GDP is misused. It's a very good article.

Good thing I eat well and exercise, because I'm not about to stop talking shit about people.

Speaking of eating well, I'm torn about this: I see that the Obamas have to protect their kids' privacy, but the posters make a very valid point.

Livestock is bad for the environment. Or is it just big ag?

Jon Stewart on the town halls:
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Healther Skelter
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorSpinal Tap Performance

No comments: