Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday evening roundup

Some truly appetizing imagery here.

I have to admit, I hadn't heard of about half of these. I'll be looking out for most of them (hint: it won't be the alligator meat).

I'm not concerned about the food companies, but the graphic makes me want to lose my lunch.

Have you spent so much time on the phone with customer service that you've been invited to New Delhi?

So much to say. Like how silly it is to focus on a singular threat at the expense of all others.

Ah, yes, the educational power of muppets. Have you all seen that episode of Chappelle's Show? It's f*ing awesome.

"The recession's over, shop on," say Anna Wintour and DVF. I was just about to resume my worship at the altar of Banana Republic, actually, but that's not going to help the bottom lines of high-end designers.

No comments: