Monday, December 27, 2010

Hmmm...

Mom is dealing with the bird feeders and bird feed, and doesn't want any help. In other words, while mom is occupied with something, I can actually read without being either called over or spoken to every twenty seconds. I'm just getting into "Mating," which I might have quit after ten pages had not one but two good friends told me it was an amazing read. But I digress.

Mom comes into the living room to get another of the birdhouses she purchased yesterday. She walks behind me and pinches my back.

Mom: Hmmm...
A.: What?
Mom: Hmmm. [In a tone indicating that I'm to know what she means]
A.: ??
Mom: There's something to pinch there.

Really, mom? I mean, seriously? I don't have an abundance of back fat. I do, however, have skin. Maybe I don't spend enough time pinching my back to get a gauge of my back fat?

No comments: