Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yoga in the park

Some of you have suggested that I post pictures of myself on this blog in order to provide a frame of reference for mom's nagging me about my weight. I've long resisted these suggestions out of the belief that my weight wasn't the point; mom's commentary was the point, regardless of my actual shape. However, as I've come to believe that mom's commentary is more amusing in light of my actual shape, I am posting some pictures that P. kindly took. You can see for yourself the gut so enormous that stops all conversation, and the butt so massive it's a wonder it fits through doorways.

2 comments:

Ernessa T. Carter said...

You're so pretty! I like the last one the best and the fact that you're doing yoga in sensible pumps.

Tmomma said...

has your mom seen you balance like you are in the 3rd pose? don't think you can do that unless you're really fit!