Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday evening roundup

Ernessa, I really wish I could make it to your book signing, but I'm busy all next week but Thursday. Hope it goes well!

***
Latin America's doing okay.

Big food really is energy intensive.

The luxury market in Japan is changing.

Fortune stops short of exposing Trader Joe's business model.

Curves are in this season.

***
I deliberately left my house a bit later this morning to stick around work less, because I'd be going to a friend's happy hour... and then I felt like crap and opted to go home. The saddest part about that is, I'm really in the mood for a glass of wine, and it's just kind of pathetic to drink at home.

1 comment:

Ernessa T. Carter said...

My theory when I was in grad school and working a day job: "I feel like crap. Better drink it off with friends!" this was my theory even when was sick, b/c I figured alcohol would help me sleep better -- which it did! I also went to the movies with friends the night my last big ex broke up with me, then I moved out of our apartment the next morning. As you do.