Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday morning roundup

I can't believe some people's sense of entitlement. You deserve to park in a handicapped spot sometimes because you're your handicapped husband's sole caregiver? It's not about merit; it's about preserving those spots for the people who need them most. I'll defer to Dennis Leary's inimitable words on the topic:
I'm an asshole (He's an asshole, what an asshole)
I'm an asshole (He's the world's biggest asshole)

Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces,
While handicapped people make handicapped faces.
I'm an asshole (He's an asshole, what an asshole)
I'm an asshole (He's a real fucking asshole)

Pearlstein checks in on the private sector and finds a healthy pulse.

This worm-in-the-eye story is so creepy that I dreamed about it. Speaking of worms--apparently, they're what's for dinner.

The swiffer turns out to be quite versatile. I'll sure use it next time I need to beat someone.

No comments: