Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lotus. Flower.

Jay: What about Hotel Rose Garden? It's $123 for a double bed, good reviews, etc... Southern Tower looks very nice (I'd even say "hot"). I think I never want to book another hotel again in my life...
me: I don't give a f*. Let's just book something. My mind is mush, am going to bed.
Can book tomorrow. but yes Rose Garden looks good.
Jason: k, richard's good with southern tower
me: ok
whatever then
And by whatever
I mean whatever
in a way I've never meant whatever in my life
Jason: i'll book that, and then do you mind getting villa fontaine
I hear that!!
me: no, I'm not dealing with agoda again
Jason: or we can just leave the reservation
we can pay $30 more a night thru the hotel and not prepay, which I half think is easier.
me: either way
I don't want to deal with Agoda but you can if you want, and I can book the other place
or the other way around
I don't care.
Have I mentioned that I don't care?
Jason: I feel your pain. Don't worry--I'll sort it tonight.
and then we're done for real.
me: okay, cool, thanks!!
Jason: no worries.

No comments: