Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekend with Jay

Jay brought me a really cute little pink notebook. He said, "I saw this and thought "crack wh*re!" and then I thought "A.!""

I've only had reason to call him a princess three times.

He can't understand why I won't join Facebook... yet his mom joined, and friended Heather, and Heather posted that she (Heather) has better gaydar than Jason does. BTW, my gaydar is apparently horrendous. But my music is apparently very gay. On our way to Harper's Ferry, I put in a great wake-up CD that started with "Wake Me up Before You Go-Go" and then later I put in another CD that I said would be less gay... except there was Rufus Wainwright and Right-Said Fred. So it was pretty gay. Elisabeth once remarked that my music was very female-heavy, but really it's just gay.

Oh, Jay thinks that when I lived in Boston I was emaciated. I didn't think I was emaciated. But I guess that would explain why I no longer fit into the same clothes.

I just asked Jay if I should blog anything else before we go to dinner. He said, "just don't call me a princess." I told him I already did.

No comments: