Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Big, exciting Tuesday evening roundup

I know I said I'd hoped not to do this, but here's more Palin punditry: Two Post columnists say pretty much the same thing, while Stanley Fish over at the Times has kinder words. I'm not sure what he's thinking: she didn't sign up for the politics of personal destruction?? She shouldn't dish it out if she can't take it.

Meanwhile, the GOP has other problems.

In less partisan news, Robin Givhan's gauge of Russian culture is interesting.

Gracie's officially useless.

Moms who think they're the only demographic that get undeserved flack--or most of it-- should keep an ear out for what people have to say about federal workers. My mom, for one, thinks we're all idiots.

Which is kind of amusing, considering that she thinks these people are on to something.

No comments: