Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday afternoon roundup

The marriage pledge loses a paragraph that "may be misconstrued."

I'll watch black movies. In fact, I was hooked on Soul Food when my roommates got me watching it. But I probably wouldn't have stopped on it on my own.

Does 'the other woman' deserve more blame when a man cheats?

What? The food industry doesn't have its customers' best nutritional interests in mind?

Not sure I agree with these results for best supermarket hummus.

Check out three books on water.

There are some great articles in the Post's Outlook section, but the Post doesn't want me to find them to share them with you. Which is why I roll my eyes at the idea of paying for access to its website. And the ads are ridiculous--there are so many of them, and they're so big, that any page takes forever to load. They really get in the way of reading content (if you can find it). So if you're going to threaten to start charging for web access, clean up your f*ing website.

No comments: