Saturday, December 6, 2008

No love for the Prime Rib of Propecia

On my way back to DC earlier this week, out of my window seat that no passive-aggressive family tried to wrest from me, I watched, on that beautiful, clear, day, as we flew over many of the city's landmarks as well as those-- such as Georgetown-- to which I had a personal connection. And it was odd to see them so perfectly square. It looked like a model. Which made me think, "What's this?? A school for ants??"

Which in turn made me think that the cable networks aren't broadcasting heroism equitably. I'd mentioned in a post last weekend that many worlds were being saved at the same time, including but not limited to Middle Earth and the Galaxy Far, Far Away. With all that going on, could they maybe spare some airtime for a different kind of superhero?

No comments: