Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday evening roundup

Petula Dvorak's public service message is spot on: creeps don't always (or usually) look like creeps. Creeps come from all socioeconomic classes.

If the thought of consuming sludge and God knows what else hasn't kept you from Thai-origin shrimp, consider the labor issues.

I love the #muslimrage satire. Check out that camel.

Thank NAFTA for your guacamole.

(Most) Americans don't have a problem with society and safety nets.

When did European women start covering their breasts? Apparently, in Ancient Greek times.

Is this woman my mother? Some people just can't understand that their right to self-expression has to be tempered by the impact of that expression.

How you should manage your will power depends on the situation.

Regarding my recent rants, see the first comment.

I'm a shrill bitch, too--is there a club I can join?

Vegfest DC is on Saturday!

Mmmm, I'm so making a vegan version of this fried sushi:



No comments: