Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday afternoon roundup

What's with the pandering to families?

DC (at least as of last year) is officially the worst in terms of single woman:single man ratio. It's also not a great dating scene for conservatives.

Run far, far away from someone who makes you feel bad about your appearance. If there are red-flags out there that can be expressed in a single sentence,"When I walk into a room I want everyone to think I'm with a beautiful woman," is among them.

Awww! I love a vegan love story.

Oreos may be vegan, but these are also gross.

Ernessa, just caught up on F&N. Love the family eating guidelines. I can't imagine a story, much less two, in France, about parents who opened food in the supermarket to give to their kids before paying for it because the kid just couldn't wait.

When storms come, they don't f* around.

1 comment:

Tmomma said...

congratulations? on the blog name change!