Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Maybe I should provide some context. Jen had done something-- I don't remember what-- a training program, perhaps-- and said that it almost made her want to get into government.

Jen: It makes me want to be the next president.
Heath: I'll be your secretary of state. Chad, what will you be?
Chad: Secretary of farming.
Jay: Secretary of the gays.
Jen: Secretary of gay farming.
Chad: What do would gay farmers farm?
Jay: Arugula, bitch!

***
Jason: Those are hot trousers.

later

Heather: That's a cute button-down.

A.: Can I quote you on my blog for evidence that my ability to dress myself is not as abysmal as my mom would have me believe? I'm not usually a positive feedback w&*re, but you understand my situation.
Heather: I appreciate your commitment to confirming your sources.
A.: I think it's because my job is getting to me.

***
It was a fun New Year's Eve. My camera batteries gave out early, so I did not capture, among other things, Jay's impressive Mick Jagger impression.

I'm going to go listen to some music to get "Dick in the Box" out of my head.

On that note, Happy New Year!

No comments: