Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday morning roundup

Anticipate an uptick in succession drama in North Korea. South Korea has ideas.

Is China getting in touch with its less punitive side? I was going to say "humane side" but whom are we kidding.

Tamil pulp fiction is taking off in India.

Michael Gerson makes some excellent mosque-related points.

Last year I may have shrugged off an article about another kind of near-apocalyptic disaster, but having observed Snowmageddon and Stormageddon, I'm all ears.

Samuelson about our bumper stickers and bumper-sticker discourse.

Response to comment: This article in Parade mentions how hot he (Jon Hamm) is, but centers around his acting career. Whereas I don't think I've ever read anything about Christina Hendricks' acting. But do you know what I really want to stop reading about? Cupcake lines in DC.

No comments: