Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Brackets

Mom Madness, I know, is not as much fun as it used to be, but I can't help but think about what I'll hear about when my parents visit in two weeks. Here are your brackets/bingo squares:

(1) House
  • Furniture is too dark
  • Why do you live here?
  • You need a house with a basement
  • All your appliances are wrong
(2) Body
(3) Food
  • You're an extremist.
  • What's wrong with tomatoes?
  • Why do you feel that you have to spend so much time on food?
  • Vegetables will make you fat.
(4) Personality
  • This is why you're single.
  • Men like women who are more feminine/delicate and less muscly/intimidating/opinionated/shrewish.
  • You talk too much/think you know everything.
  • You're just a horrible person; I don't know how I spawned you.

No comments: