Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Small household appliances

What with the dehydrator debacle, I found myself thinking about all the household appliances that have traveled between Washington and Boston, sometimes round-trip, sometimes in the company of other people. There was the LePresse that I asked a friend to lug up on his way to a wedding we were both attending (I was going camping first and wasn't about to lug it along) that mom then forgot she asked for. There was the kitchen scale--she accused me of losing hers, so I bought her a really nice one, at which point she told me to take it back because she already had one. There was the vacuum cleaner that she insisted on bringing down (I'm recycling it at MOM's this weekend). There's the Magic Bullet (same story as the dehydrator: she pushed it on me and then insisted that I took parts of it that were hers).

Could that possibly be all? I feel like there were others. Not that it matters.

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.