Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday evening roundup

I did not know that in 30 states, rapists have custody rights. That's f*ed up.

Oh, I see: it's easy to confuse human women with Australian black field crickets.

The Guardian offers some brilliant commentary (some of which is already excerpted in the article above).

Some people have (birther and other) issues.

Meh. Notice that a guy wrote this (a gay one, at that). I can appreciate some of his general point (I do like shoes), but no, they don't make you more interesting. Really interesting shoes may, at worst, make you less mobile, and at best, draw disproportionate attention to your feet.

By the way, I had the 'flats' discussion with some friends at work (see yesterday's post) and everyone (including the guys) thought it was fine for women to wear flats on a date.

No comments: