Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday morning roundup

A younger generation of Gaddafis appears to shun the bat$hit aspect of the family legacy.

It's true: there are, indeed, "...Jews, maybe some Indians, working in the inner core of the American administration." I wonder whether Kal Penn knows he's implicated in a conspiracy theory?

Before you get carried away and allow yourself to think Pakistan has some sort of monopoly on antisemitism or conspiracy theories, keep in mind that VA's governor has selected for his administration someone whose prior work includes--I $hit you not--having compiled a *list of Jews* for the Nixon administration.

I'm almost speechless. This reminds me of some of the stuff I used to hear around the office (prior office), except it's a lot dumber. I'm kind of glad these people have found a forum through which to vent their well-informed anger.

1 comment:

artistchiq said...

That article makes me want to bang my head against the wall. Really. "If it swims in the water, it is a FISH. Period! End of Story." REALLY?!?!