Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday morning roundup

Whom would Jesus kick-box? I was waffling on including this article, but some of the lines, such as the following, proved irresistible:
The outreach is part of a larger and more longstanding effort on the part of some ministers who fear that their churches have become too feminized, promoting kindness and compassion at the expense of strength and responsibility.
Salons are popping up around Baghdad.

Gail Collins wittily parses the Illinois senatorial election.

If it weren't freezing and if I weren't carrying a ton of crap, this, while a good idea, would be a good reason to bike in.

A friend sent me this. As a loyal reader of this blog, he must have figured that my mom has been too distracted by my gargantuan @$$ and collagen-deficient lips to look out for my career.

Eugene Robinson is wary of the personal political brand. Dana Milbank comes a month or so late to the Orszag hotness analysis.

No comments: