Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday morning roundup

Is German frugality as big a Europroblem as Greek profligacy?

The nation's thinking on China could use some nuance.

Frank Rich on the increasing scariness of the country's lunatic fringe.

King counters Milbank.

Michael Kinsley's very witty take on "six ideas" for health care reform.

Really, Washington Hospital Center? I didn't realize you had devoted, experienced nurses to spare.

Airlines' "new price" bait-and-switch.

I was worried there for a minute that you were going to tell me rainbow trout was now off the sustainable list. As it turns out, its just that its history is fraught.

I've met Julianna Smoot at Smith Club events.

Best dating advice ever: be true to yourself and pay attention to any red flags.

Some friends and I were recently discussing over-the-top, ostentatious Bat Mitzvahs. Here's an example of what the rite is really about.

No comments: