Monday, November 30, 2009

RM update

In which RM informs me that he'll be stopping by to retrieve the rest of his belongings, as well as his security deposit.

And I inform him that I'll be out latish and had not left the deposit check out. I think:
(1) Woohooo! I won't have to interact with RM when he comes to pick up his stuff; and
(2) Just like him to inform me that he'll be coming by and just expect me to be there.

But alas, RM replied, "no hurry," and said he'd come by tomorrow or the following evening and will let me know which. He can let me know all he wants, but I'll be out tomorrow evening, too. This time I'll leave the deposit out so it doesn't keep him from stopping by.

1 comment:

Tmomma said...

are you going to change the locks? just in case he ever wants to swing by when he's in town and visit.