Friday, December 27, 2013

Blah, blah, blah...

Mom and dad are back. As soon as they left, I did a sweep and threw out any crap I could tell was extraneous, but I told dad that there was some stuff I left alone and it was up to him to decide its fate. Then I made a salad. I didn't go with them specifically so I could (1) throw out crap and (2) hear myself think. There's not a minute of peace or quiet with mom around. Which is what we're back to.

Mom: You were so good as a child. You're losing any beauty you had, you know. And it could still serve you. If your mother doesn't say it to you, nobody will.

I missed some of it since I started typing, so here's what I got:

Mom: Staring at the computer again blah blah blah wasting your genes blah blah blah hurts my soul to see you blah blah blah how did you turn out this way blah blah blah.

No comments: