Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday evening roundup

Can you really argue that a neighbor's clothesline is why one's house went into foreclosure? BTW, I LOVE my gas dryer-- it's super efficient, dries in a very short time.

This is particularly relevant as some very educated yet shortsighted people try to assign to leftist regimes a monopoly on systematic human rights abuses.

Another columnist takes on the tipping madness. Remind me to tell you about some seriously slow restaurant service over the weekend.

Compare and contrast: food consumption.

Compare and contrast: nepotism.

1 comment:

etc from Fierce and Nerdy said...

Oh God, so true. I ADORED living in tip free Asia and had a hard time adjusting when I got back to the states. Such a stupid custom that they don't bother with almost everywhere else. But what I really hate are tip nazis. "You didn't tip your hairstylist? Oh you must be a horrible person."