Monday, October 26, 2009

OMFG

He is standing there--he has opened my office door, and is standing there, holding it open, and just staring at me. I $hit you not.

I was going to be all nice to him because he's being useful and helping me fix something, but he's just being creepy.

I just looked up, as in, "can I help you?" He just commented on how quickly I'm typing. Then I looked up again. This time he got the hint.

The reason he came in was that he'd asked me for Shutterfly's website--he saw a photobook that I ordered and wanted one--and I sent it to him but for some reason he deleted it, so he asked me to send it again. So I just did, and told him I was going to. So he decided to come in and stare at me while I did it. And I had to look up twice for him to go away.

Earlier this evening, he was equally annoying.

I generally don't need people to narrate what I'm doing for me. Yet, when I opened the fridge and surveyed the scene, he said, "you're hungry."

A.: [Shrug]. I'm not sure.
RM: Since you're looking at the fridge, you probably are.
A.: I didn't have a lot to eat earlier in the day, but I had a fair amount for dinner.
RM: Did you have lunch?
A.: Yes.
RM: Oh, so you had lunch.

Why was this conversation even happening? More importantly, why did he feel the need to stare at me for a whole minute, and not get the hint until I looked up at him, twice?? WTF??

No comments: