Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday morning roundup

Boycotting clothing made in Bangladesh is counterproductive.

Mexico's Twitter-take-down of an overreaching heiress is awesome but can that outrage be leveraged for greater change?

McDonald's reaches out to sad people.

What not to do when there's a new baby in the extended family.

Check out Saturn's north pole from two angles. Those would make a hot print dress.

Um, I had blinged-out flats long before WSJ apparently made them cool. I also gave them away because they hurt my feet and I fundamentally do not believe in uncomfortable shoes. As I said the other day--consider this my motto--"I'll suffer for beauty; just not my own."

@HuffPoSpoilers (I give in to @HuffingtonPost click-bait so you don't have to) has changed my life.

I have chickpea flour; I should do something with it... like, maybe, make spicy Egyptian dukkah.

No comments: