Sunday, March 10, 2013

Daylight savings roundup

Here's a great way to channel that pro-life energy: advocate for safer childbirth.

Not that this is the point, but I wouldn't want a fat-free muffin. The point is, the food system is a mess. If there's good to come of the horse-meat scandal, apart from increased vegetarianism, it could be a push toward local sourcing even within European countries.

Other animals worth saving: elephants. Watch this baby elephant play in the ocean. Makes me want to go play in the ocean.

China's matchmakers have their work cut out for them.

Is your stuff cluttering up your life?

I've never been to any of these cities but I still find this really funny:

Nigella Lawson wins me over:
I feel that you can't eat food and have no tummy. I don't like the sense that everyone has to be perfect in order to be on TV. Who's to say it's a bad thing to have a tummy? My husband would be absolutely horrified if I suddenly didn't have a tummy. I would rather say this is me, take it or leave it.

No comments: