Friday, March 29, 2013

Buzzed Friday evening roundup

Half a bottle of wine and a grasshopper taco (what?? they're sustainable... and yummy--love that crunchy shell) so don't hold me to high grammatical standards.

You know what I don't love? The new 'compose' in Gmail.

It seems almost flippant to go from all that to this extremely poignant article about the broader effects of sexual assault. It will make you cry, and scream.

Also poignant, but not tragic: a soldier brings his cat home with him.

Will Indiana pass ag gag?

Persuasion is not manipulation. Reading that reminded me of RM. There's getting what you want through buy-in and getting what you want while leaving everyone else feeling slimed.

Here's another thing not to tell your daughter. And another.

Stars are more colorful than we can see.

What?? [First-world problem alert:] I should cut back on liquid smoke? At least I can keep the smoked salt and smoked paprika.

No comments: