Thursday, January 17, 2013

The debate rages on (also, Jay loves him some emoticons)

Jay: Wikipedia says "badonkadonk" and describes it as onomatopoeic, so perhaps that renders spelling moot?? ;)
Jay: Wiktionary lists badunkadunk as a variation... 
Me: But I'd have thought that bedonk... was more onomatopoeic than badonk...
Jay: Listen to the Missy Elliot song "Work it" (in fact, I think I'll do it now) :p 
Jay: I've told you I called my UK phone "Precious" like Gollum's ring? 
Me: No but I believe it. Does it convey powers of invisibility?
Jay: Well, it makes me oblivious to those nearby--the opposite effect I guess ;)
Me: You'd better hide it if we're ever near a volcano together.
Jay: Lmfao
Me: Speaking of which, got vaca plans? not that I'm not about to spend a few thou fixing my roof, but still, a girl's gotta live. 
Jay: I meant to ask you if you were up for a vacation... as long as there's hiking and other opportunities for me to whine ;)
Me: opportunities for you to whine=opportunities for me to beat you, so I'm game
Jay: Lol. Schadenfreude much?? ;) 
Me: that's not really schadenfreude; more, bloodlust
Jay: Rofl

***
Previous sessions of the debate here, here, and here

No comments: