Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday evening rambles, in numbers

Six theater subscriptions (plus a ballet subscription), in case my Twitter followers were wondering. So going into boycott mode because other audience members can't behave themselves is not an option. I'm going to four plays over the next two weeks.

Ten Twitter followers, half of whom are confused. They're health enthusiasts who think, based on the handle, that my tweets are about weight. Have they realized that the account is just an outlet for my endless supply of snark?

Three pounds gained last week, in my attempt to gain weight. I made cookies to share, but they didn't turn out well enough to share, so I ate more of them than I'd intended. But then I got sick of eating cookies, and some of the weight came off.

Forty degrees is the high tomorrow (woohoo!!! That sixteen degrees $hit was not fun).


Five hours, approximately, to get power back to the neighborhood (700+ people) after a car rammed into a pole on Thursday morning, a few blocks from where I live. There was, after all, one inch or two of snow on the ground.

Thirty dresses in two closets (and one sink--those that were stained when the roof leaked). I know: I'm cut off. The overwhelming majority are work dresses; a handful are casual/lounging dresses and evening/cocktail dresses.

At least seven times this week I've listened to various versions of "L'Anamour." Gainsbourg's, Hardy's, and Ivy's. Can't decide which I like best. 

No comments: