Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday evening roundup, Part II

I got so caught up in my rant that I forgot to check HuffPo before I posted. This will make up for it:

WTF?? Seriously, who comes up with this conspiratorial crap?

From another Post: Petri on veep selection. Gems:
Andy Borowitz has been having a field day with this on Twitter. “McCain: "Romney had all his money hidden in Switzerland. Sarah Palin was better, because she had never heard of Switzerland.”
and 
Sarah... lives in a more remote area of the world? She has never strapped an animal to the roof of her car that was not already deceased?  
McCain campaign manager Steve Schmidt implied that it wasn’t that Mitt had any dark secrets but rather that he and McCain, combined, simply had too many houses.


I never in a million years thought I'd link to the Pirelli calendar, but there's something intriguing about the pictures on slides 8 and 20. That something: sloths. I mean, there's also the nudity factor, but that's all over the internet--you don't need the calendar for that.

No comments: