Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday evening roundup and response to comment

Meat is still unsustainable no matter how you produce it, and pink slime is the least of your concerns.

I'm very impressed with the way Carolyn answered this letter. We were just talking about this, i.e. how single and/or childless people get the short end of the event/gift stick. I'm certainly not counting, but I would get pretty annoyed if there were an important professional event in my life and the people whose weddings I went out of my way and budget to attend are all, "sorry, it's too much of a pain." It would be different if this were an annual event, but it seems like it's a special, one-time occasion.


Response to comment: You should totally contact her and tell her that she's way to good for that guy, and that she came out ahead in the whole thing. No, I don't know her or know anyone who knows her.

No comments: