Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday evening roundup

Ignoring the need for regulation: a cautionary tale. Read it. Then watch this:
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Indecision 2012 - Job-Killing EPA
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogVideo Archive


Things get interesting when type A parents have mellow kids. See also this insightful take on the article I posted earlier, about parenting for today.

My support for the President dipped today when I was robocalled by his campaign (or something), but this is redeeming information.

Use your f*ing heads, people. How generalizable is a study that bases humor potential solely on captioning New Yorker cartoons? I've thought about, but never managed, captioning New Yorker cartoons, but I've written $hit that makes people laugh.

No comments: