Friday, September 7, 2007

We have very different concepts of urgency

I was, am hopping on and off the computer whenever it's free-- don't worry, I have a life, we're going to the beach in a minute, but I do want to get these photos organized, and I do need to blog. Anyway, I was creating folders in Picasa (so the links I sent won't work soon, go to my root folder and see the Canadian Rockies subfolders). I was in the middle of a name on the folder, had a few words left, when I heard,

"GET OFF THE COMPUTER, NOW!"
"Let me finish this sentence, please."
"NO, NOW!"
"This is taking longer because you're screaming. If you stop and let me finish, it will be another two seconds."
"I'M GOING TO TURN THE COMPUTER OFF IF YOU DON'T LEAVE THIS SECOND!"
"That will just take longer. There, I'm done. If you hadn't screamed at me, I would have been done a few seconds after you first asked me to leave."

No comments: