Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday roundup

You may be wondering about the front page of today's Post (though the story isn't to be found on the main website); see Cheryl Rofer's tweets.

DC's MPD at its unconscionable worst.

A college's bigotry backfires for a good cause.

Corporate America's crusade for a Christian America.

Remnick on Clinton.

Do you eat chicken? You should know how that chicken died.

Test your counter-vegan arguments against these spot-on responses.

The man taking care of Fukushima's animals.

A beautiful story about the peach farm that persevered.

Hydrothermal activity on Enceladus and stunning space photos.

I know I posted something years ago about video-game breast physics, but I can't find it to pair with all these more recent thoughts on the matter.

***
My readers know how inane and rude it is to tell women to smile, but not everybody does. Luckily, I had cause recently to collect the most recent links on the topic (unluckily, the cause was a friend's boyfriend's comment on my smiling habits). Anyway, here's why you should never tell a woman to smile.

No comments: