Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wednesday evening roundup

I agree with Gulliver that this article on women business travelers is neither here nor there. I mean, it's always good for everyone to be on alert in public places, and there are always anomalous situations. Then again, I certainly don't spend a lot of time in hotel bars (unless I'm waiting for or hanging out with the people I'm traveling with), so there might be people out there who find the article more valid.

Wow, I officially love Lady Gaga, and that means a lot considering the meat dress. But she's awesome for saying what she did, and I'm quite disappointed with Tim Gunn. What he said was just so tacky and catty--I thought better of him.

Even though this is mere spectacle, I think it would make for awesome bike lane policy.

No comments: