Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday evening roundup

It's not rarely that something I read in the news infuriates me, but this really f*ing infuriates me. If you care about art, if you see art as an essential aspect of our humanity, don't move to Virginia. Actually, do. And vote.

Reverse outsourcing is upon us.

***
I had brunch with some friends today. A few interesting things came up, including the is-college-worth-it debate. Also, one friend said she was worried because her kid wasn't eating meat--she was concerned that even though he was eating hummus and veggie burgers, he wasn't getting enough protein. I didn't have time to compose or filter myself so that I would just roll my eyes in silence. I actually said that he didn't need that much protein. Good for this two-year old kid for knowing what's good for him.

No comments: