Monday, June 28, 2010

Gracie's monologue

That's right, mommy: check out my kitty balls! Yes, I did poop on the carpet, and yes, I do have the audacity to be all up in your face, instead of hiding and acting all meek like I usually do after I've done my magic. That's right: I don't need wet food tonight, or maybe even dinner, because I know that's what happens when I leave you turd bombs, but I had to do it anyway. No, it's not enough that you have to lint roll the carpets weekly to get my fur off--I need to leave you a smellier reminder that Im here. It's just the way it is, and that's the point I'm trying to make: you can't stop me. I mean, you could, if you listened to some of my uncles and applied a cork and duct tape to the problem, but I know you wouldn't do that, so I'm just going to keep pooping. Don't tell me I don't have kitty balls.

No comments: