Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday morning roundup

What can help Congo?

Turkish Airlines is up for a change of uniform.

Women don't actually talk more.

Note the second letter. This is what I'm talking about, people. Illiterate male entitlement.

I love the concept of love stories (and other stories) driven by internal obstacles rather than circumstances. We could all stand to get over ourselves. But I don't think that's the only thing behind the decline of the RomCom.

I'd agree that obsessing over any body part, even in the name of empowerment, would be detrimental to one's sanity. Comparing it to others can't help, either. That's why I resist the temptation to look at DESY's quadrupole magnets, lest I succumb to an urge to bedazzle myself out of admiration and peer pressure.

No comments: