Friday, June 1, 2012

how, where, and what

Okay, I started this post last night and had to leave it, because let me tell you: mobile blogging sucks. Talk about "not optimized." Anyway, last night... I retrieved a cryptic message from my mother, in which she told me she'd talked to Tanya, who talked to her "how, where, and what." I wondered which "Tanya," and once I figured that out, it occurred to me that the "how, where, and what" was with regard to e-dating. I called back. Mom related what Tanya--a widow who is now e-dating, and whose daughter met her husband on J-Date--had told her. Mom urged me to go on certain sites. I thanked her and said I didn't have time/wasn't up for it right now. We talked about some other stuff. I said goodnight. Mom reiterated that I should try the sites she mentioned. I rolled my eyes.

No comments: