Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday evening explanation/disclaimer

I know there've been a couple of Sundays where I've marked a Sunday morning roundup "part I" without following up with a part II. This is because I read the Times first thing in the morning, then read the Post later... and lately, the Post hasn't given me a whole lot to round up. So there you have it.

And here you have the only thing from this Sunday's paper I find worth sharing (there was other stuff worth reading, but worth sharing, not so much): people, DC has a vibrant theater scene. Really. Leave it to Peter Marks to support this by talking about the new, expensive spaces, but I'd argue that some of the most amazing stuff goes on in the less flashy buildings. But the point is, there's a lot going on, and most of it's very good.

No comments: