Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday roundup

F* El Salvador's supreme court. F* it.

The moon's "extra" gravity explained.

Dudes who can't reconcile feminism and sex (i.e., women's sexuality) have issues.

Gotta give Megyn Kelly props.
The geography of Twitter. On that note: Unfortunately, Russia's "Everyday Sexism" handle will have plenty of fodder:

It's a really good time to quit factory-farmed pork.

I keep telling you about how all that corn and soy is mostly animal feed.  

Sigh, Well Blog, this is not helpful (then again, neither is the original article's abstract, and I'm not paying for access to the whole thing). What's "more" protein? What's "less" carbs? Is there a point where it doesn't matter? Where a given amount is enough? Does quality of carbs matter? Are we talking sugar or whole grains here? Make it meaningful or don't publish it.

If you think I'm dumb for having blended my finger, check out this guy (yes, I know, my brain is supposed to be bigger than that of a kitten).

No comments: