Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday roundup

Another great story about why VE Day is still very real.

We need police reform with regard to police brutality; we also need police reform with regard to rape culture.

Accountability is good but you'll want to get your facts straight before you make things very difficult for someone through social media shaming.

Vegans are actually no more anti-vax than omnivores, but here's a good analysis of why we may get lumped with the anti-vaxxers (including, but beyond, the fact that some people just like to hate on vegans).
 
Spectacular More fail.

I'm not skinny enough to have to contend with all of these, but three certainly resonate: I can't give blood; people feel free to comment on my body type; and I have to reassure people that I eat (and that I don't have an eating disorder).

Some of the truest words ever said:
Women are not here to be your playthings, to make you feel clever or worthy or interesting or attractive.
How to hilariously misuse quotation marks.


No comments: