Friday, March 2, 2007

It snows in DC

First, the pleasantly surprising news: I received a message from my mother that was absent of the phrase, "it's 9pm on a Friday night-- where on earth could you be?"

When I returned home I called back. The weather came up, she asked whether we were inundated, I said, 'no, we had rain this morning but the afternoon was very sunny and warm.' She asked about whether there was still snow on the ground from Sunday's snowfall. My dad said, "oh, any snow they had couldn't have lasted more than a day." I said, "It lasted about five days."

It would annoy me less if he were just doing it to annoy me. As it were, it annoys me more because he's completely oblivious of why it annoys me.

I am more sick of my Dad's comments about DC weather than I am of ANS coverage, and believe me, I could hardly be more sick of ANS coverage.

No comments: