Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday ramble with photos

I got a new camera soon after returning from Southeast Asia nearly a year and a half ago. My then-camera had had it--I'm lucky it lasted the trip--and I emerged from Koh Rong Samloem disappointed that I couldn't take pictures of the amazing sea-life that we saw when we snorked there. So I got a waterproof camera and it sat until a few weeks ago, when I realized I should test it out before I take it on my upcoming vacation. And so, here are some photos from the garden.


Japanese honeysuckle from hell--sawed the big root

Spent multiple days pulling at the small roots...

I am determined to reclaim my raised bed and plant things in it


cucumbers-to-be!

hostas along the side





exactly one rose has bloomed

the azalea is still looking good



No comments: